If you’re looking for high-quality hair extensions, you’ve probably heard of virgin remy hair. But what is it, and why is it so popular? Remy hair is the highest quality type of human hair available. It comes from a single donor, and the cuticles are all aligned in the same direction. This results in a smooth, silky texture that looks and feels incredible. Remy hair is also ethically sourced, so you can feel good about wearing it. If you’re looking for the best possible quality in hair extensions, virgin remy is definitely the way to go.
Remy hair is known for its premium quality and natural look. If you have invested in remy hair bundles, you want to make sure that you take care of them properly so that they last as long as possible. Here are a few tips on how to take care of your virgin remy hair bundles.
How Can I Make My Virgin Remy Hair Bundles Last Longer?
Firstly, you must understand that virgin remy hair is naturally very delicate. Being this way, it may be prone to tangling and matting if not properly maintained. This does not mean that your bundles are defective; it simply means you need to learn how to take care of them correctly.
Second, the first time you wash your UNice hair bundles it takes an extremely long time because all of the natural oils need to be washed away thoroughly. If not done properly, your bundles may tangle and mat even more after washing due to excessive tangling that occurs when natural oil mixes with water.
This is a common mistake that people make the first time around, but it is not a reason to freak out. It just means you have to use proper washing techniques from now on.
Different factors affect the durability of your remy hair bundles. Mainly, the quality of the hair and how you care for it will determine how long your remy hair extensions last. So, to make your virgin remy hair bundles last as long as possible, follow these tips:
- When brushing, do it from bottom to top with a wide tooth comb or brush starting at the ends.
- After washing, use a wide tooth comb or brush to detangle your Peruvian hair bundles. Do this gently. Start at the ends and work your way up slowly, loosening any tangles as you go.
- If you want to dye or bleach your hair, it is best that you take it to a professional.
- Use heating tools sparingly. Try to avoid using curling irons, flat irons, and hair straighteners or blow-dryers as much as possible.
- Do not curl your remy hair extensions with electrical rollers. Remy hair extensions can give you the length and volume that you desire, but if you curl them with electrical rollers, you could damage your extensions and cause them to look frizzy and dry.