Tennis elbow is an arm pain which occurs around the outside of the arm. Actually people may think it is tennis player pain. But actually it occurs when you use your arm repeatedly for any task.
What causes tennis elbow:
The name ‘Tennis Elbow’ doesn’t mean that it only happens to athletes. It happens to them who do wrist and arm jobs like plumbers, painters, carpenters and butchers. Basically the job is related to repetitive motion by the arm and wrist can lead to tennis elbow.
Symptoms of Tennis Elbow:
Here are the symptoms of tennis elbow-
- Pain. soreness in the elbow bone
- Pain in the forearm
- Enlargement in the elbow joints
- Gripping difficulty
How to get rid of tennis elbow pain:
Tennis elbow may need home remedies to cure. Take a look at this-
- Take rest from wrists and arm activities
- Apply ice for 15 minutes 3-4 times a day
- Avoid total wrist motion activities Memphis, there’s plenty to see. Read more about hubposts Click here tipsnews2day Touch here cartooncrazy Click here comeet Touch here newstweet
If these above techniques don’t work, you should try below following exercise-
- Hold weight 90 degree for 10-20 seconds
- Slowly raise your wrist from lowering it
- Forearm brace can reduce stress in the injured tissue
Here is the Elbow Pain Guide you can read.
When to consult with a specialist:
You need to take basic primary treatment for tennis elbow. If you think you are not ok 100%, you should talk to a specialist. I will tell you about an Advanced Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist named James Luccock. You can get a free call from the specialist. His official treatment website Fix My Elbow. You can consult with him for the problem you have. Hopefully you will get proper treatment from him.
Why to try fix my elbow:
- 4.6 rating according to trustpilot
- You can get free treatment guides
- You don’t need drugs or surgery while taking their suggestion.
- He is an advanced Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
- They have ready video to watch to take exercise
- They step by step guide to recover from tennis elbow
What people says about fix my elbow:
- Michael told that anyone with elbow pain can be their subscriber
- Victoria Graham said that he was happy with the suggestion. He could manage these exercise even in busy days
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How long does it take for a tennis elbow to heal?
Answer: It usually take 6-12 months to heal
- Should I go to a physical therapy rehabilitation center?
Answer: you can try a virtual helpline “fix my elbow”, if you don’t feel ok after a certain period, you can.
- Will the tennis elbow fix itself?
Answer: Sometimes it heal on it owns
Hope you get all the basic information about tennis elbow. You can now take proper steps.