an education system that utilizes technology to create personalized learning at the most affordable rates. This article will explore the benefits of using technology in your education and how it has positively impacted public schools across the world.
At its core, every school system is designed to provide students with a free and quality education so they can lead successful lives as adults. It’s also designed to prepare students for when they leave school and enter into adulthood, whether that be college, employment, or post-secondary schooling. Many schools and school systems around the world have a diverse array of tools at their disposal, such as a curriculum that teachers can use course selling to educate students, reading materials that students can learn from, and classrooms in which students learn. The school system also makes sure that teachers are adequately trained to provide quality education for the pupils. But all of these tools are passive; they cannot adapt or change based on what each student needs and it is left to the teacher(s) to determine how each student learns best.
The Covid platform was built with crowd-sourcing in mind:-
Covid believes that this is the key to creating an affordable, accessible and personalized education system. By using The Covid platform, we will be able to gather data and feedback from each person and then use this information to create a custom education based on each student’s needs.
Here are some of the benefits of using technology in education around the world:
1) Cost savings – We will use a number of tools to help improve our educational information technology including smart boards on every classroom wall, which will cost about $1 million each (this does not include lighting or other additional equipment). The smartboards allow teachers to project and share their computer screens with the students in every classroom, simultaneously. This will allow teachers to teach multiple classes at once while saving time and money by not having to take time out of their day to drive from class to class.
2) Safety – The Covid platform will use the latest video surveillance technology, which will be installed on every school building that has a student in attendance. This video surveillance software is designed for educational establishments and provides real-time monitoring of each person in the building (including visitors or other staff members). The Covid platform also gives access to an individual’s personal records including any police reports or criminal history related information.
3) Performance – By using the Covid platform, each student will have the ability to see how their performance is improving over time. Students can monitor where they stand in regards to the class from week to week and what changes need to be made. This information can then be used by teachers to determine which students are having difficulty and provide tools for them to learn at their own pace.
4) Accurate data – The platform will also use real-time data collected from each classroom every time a student walks into it. These data points will be stored and analyzed by a software “selling course” that is designed specifically for educational establishments.
5) Education at a personal level – Each student will have the opportunity to establish their learning preferences and goals. This will allow them to use their own initiative and understanding of learning styles, while also making sure they are not falling behind in classes.
6) Authentic learning – The Covid platform will measure each student’s progress based on an individualized curriculum that is designed for their needs. Each student’s progress will be monitored 24/7 by the platform so that teachers can guide them throughout the entirety of their education.