This season, the Chennai Super Kings now ranks ninth in the Tata IPL points table, while the Sunrisers Hyderabad is ranked last. In the seventeenth match of this season’s Tata IPL, Chennai Super Kings will face Sunrisers Hyderabad for the first time. Chennai Super Kings will face Sunrisers Hyderabad in the seventeenth match of the TATA IPL 2022. On April 9th, the Dr. DY Patil Sports Academy in Navi Mumbai will host the 17th match of the Tata IPL 2022, which will pit Chennai Super Kings against Sunrisers Hyderabad.
SunRisers Hyderabad has likewise had a poor start to the competition, defeated by Rajasthan Royals and Lucknow SuperGiants in their first two games. The primary source of concern for SRH is the form of its openers, Abhishek Sharma and Kane Williamson, who have the lowest strike rate in the competition (75). So far, the SRH bowlers have also been unable to establish their groove.
CSK has already failed off to a solid start in Ravindra Jadeja’s IPL 2022 season. Both the bowling and batting have struggled to fire in unison, and Jadeja has struggled to establish himself as a strong leader. Moreover, they’re handicapped by injuries to several of their most essential players. Several consistent performers, such as Ruturaj Gaikwad and Jadeja, have yet to attain peak performance.
|Chennai Super Kings:||Sunrisers Hyderabad:|
|Robin Uthappa||Kane Williamson|
|Ruturaj Gaikwad||Abhishek Sharma|
|Moeen Ali||Aiden Markram|
|Shivam Dube||Rahul Tripathi|
|Ambati Rayudu||Nicholas Pooran|
|Ravindra Jadeja||Abdul Samad|
|MS Dhoni||Romario Shepherd|
|Dwaine Pretorius||Washington Sundar|
|Dwayne Bravo||Bhuvneshwar Kumar|
|Chris Jordan||T Natarajan|
|Mukesh Choudhary||Umran Malik|
MS Dhoni, the match’s greatest hitter, recovered his groove. Following an undefeated 50-off 38 deliveries in the opener over Kolkata Knight Riders, he hit 16 off six over Lucknow SuperGiants, propelling the club to a massive 210/7. Dhoni had also performed a hero’s performance in the previous encounter against Punjab, scoring a crucial 23, which enabled Chennai to reach 126, chasing 181.
Nowadays, the growing trend is fantasy cricket, but you need to have robust decision-making techniques to play that. Fantasy cricket involves creating your dream team and winning points based on the player’s on-field performances. However creating teams requires some bit of analysis and strategic thinking.
Here are some fantasy cricket tips for these two teams:
- Moeen Ali is a left-handed batsman and off-break bowler. He has 35 runs so far and has the potential to have a huge impact once again tonight.
- Chennai Super Kings’ Robin Uthappa is a right-handed hitter. He has smashed 91 runs in this competition so far and will look to make it big again on this occasion.
- Dwayne Bravo is a Chennai Super Kings right-handed batsman and all-rounder. He has put down five wickets so far in this competition and can be productive once again tonight.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad’s Romario Shepherd is a right-handed batsman and right-arm medium-fast bowler. He has scored 32 runs and got three wickets and is a must-have choice for this game.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad’s Washington Sundar is a left-handed batsman and right-arm off-break bowler. He has scored 58 runs and taken three wickets.
- SRH got off to a bad start with a 61-run loss against Rajasthan Royals before against the newcomers Lucknow SuperGiants. The massive loss versus RR has also negatively influenced their net run rate.