Are you interested in getting dimensional logos and lettering for your company and have questions before you invest in one? Good news! You’ve reached the right place. In this article, we will examine which dimensional lettering and logos work best for businesses.
Dimensioal letters and logos are fantastic for businesses! They are excellent 3D letters that work well for indoor and outdoor signs. Since these signs typically exude professionalism, they often attract the attention of both potential and existing clients.
What Advantages Do Dimensional Signs Offer?
Dimensional letters, as well as other types of 3D signage, offer endless possibilities. Plus, they are also proven to be beneficial for businesses. Dimensional signs have the following advantages:
- Flexibility: There are lots of different ways to construct business signs. Therefore, getting the sign you want is not so impossible today compared to before. These types of signs can be used everywhere and for any purpose, such as advertising, navigation, or simple interior decoration.
- Interesting: Because our eyes are naturally drawn to objects that stand out, 3D signage is far more interesting than 2D signage. Elevated letters and other design features that stand out will attract the attention of passersby compared to those signs that just blend in. Therefore, installing dimensional signs can increase brand awareness and improve business.
- Memorable: An excellently designed dimensional sign will undoubtedly be remarkable. The reason, you ask? This is because it is human nature to pay more attention to a sign with depth and imagery compared to one that is flat and less visually appealing. Our brains naturally perform more mental processes when looking at 3D graphics than 2D ones.
How to Effectively Use Dimensional Lettering
You must understand how to effectively use your 3D sign to maximize its benefits. Consider three-dimensional signs as a type of advertising that uses an element of surprise.
For instance, if you want to hang dimensional letters inside, you may hang them someplace where the light from windows will cast the letters’ shadows, which will then draw greater attention. This strategy can be effective when the words are meant to provide directions to people.
These signs let everyone know who you are and aid them in understanding what you offer. And the good news is, there are numerous ways to create dimensional letters for your company. Below are some of them:
1. Metal Letters Cut Flat by a Waterjet
Waterjet flat-cut metal letters and logos are fantastic if you’re looking to invest in dimensional letters! There’s a wide variety of metals to choose from, including stainless steel, aluminum, bronze, brass, core-ten steel, and copper.
The dimensional letters can be set in almost any way you like, even with a finely painted finish to better suit the aesthetic of your company. The letters can be flush-installed on the wall and have studs on the back.
Metal signs for business logos are excellent because they are strong and versatile enough to be used inside or outside the establishment.
2. Fabricated Steel Letters
Steel letters are a durable option for dimensional letters, and they typically last for a very long time. Stainless steel and aluminum are some of the most common materials used to make fabricated letters. Regarding painting, there is a wide range of finishes available on the market. The choice is yours.
Aside from stainless steel and aluminum, you may also get fabricated letters in bronze, brass, titanium, or copper, which are all excellent for both indoor and outdoor signs.
3. Cast Steel Letters
These are often utilized when the person occupying an office is trying to make the interiors look professional, like that of a lawyer’s office. There are round, last, and prismatic faces for cast metal letters.
You have the option to use frozen or aluminum when choosing a material for cast metal lettering.
4. Laser-cut and Routed Letters Made of Acrylic
Routed and laser-cut acrylic letters are the best options if you want a more contemporary look. The product and functionality are worth the price.
These types of signs come in push-through style letters and can be taped, flush mounted, mounted, or both. Because they are inexpensive and convenient to use, these letters are preferred by most entrepreneurs for business signs.
5. Formed Acrylic Letters
The above-mentioned signs made of metal are excellent and durable, but if you want your signs up quickly and easily, formed acrylic letters are best for you.
For a backlit channel, these symbols can be illuminated with the use of LED lighting. They are also available in titanium, copper, bronze, and brass. These are excellent for exterior signage like those for auto shops that must withstand harsh weather and other harmful elements.
6. Logos and Letters Made of PVC
This solution best suits your needs if you want a polished appearance with detailed cast metal letters. These symbols come in a variety of font sizes and styles and are perfect for outdoor use on the corner of a bank, restaurant, or university.
Dimensional letters are excellent for giving your company’s logo and image a flare. There are several good applications for this signage option. Dimensional signage can be used to improve the aesthetics of both indoor and outdoor spaces, as part of a marketing strategy, or simply to draw attention from bystanders. Dimensional letters and logos are a unique option to explore if you’re searching for a solution.