EB 1 visa is an employment-based visa granted based on extraordinary ability (EA). Hiring an EB-1 Visa lawyer Dallas can make the process easier as they are well prepared to handle such applications. EA denotes a small proportion of learned individuals that have immensely contributed to their work fields and are at the peak of their careers. To be eligible for the EB-1A category, the applicant must have a strong command of one of the following areas:
The applicants should intend to continue work in their field of expertise and display how the United States can benefit from their extraordinary abilities. This is why it is suggested to hire a visa attorney to get professional assistance. They give the proper guidance and help secure your visa without any issues.
An applicant who desires to obtain the EB-1A visa should adhere to the following requirements.
- They should be able to prove their extraordinary ability in science, arts, education, business, or athletics.
- The applicant must have a good reputation in their field and documents that can confirm the applicant’s achievements.
- They must intend to continue working in their field after achieving the green card.
- They must be nationally or internationally acclaimed, like Nobel Peace Prizes or Academy Awards winners, and hold proof of such acclaim.
- If the person applying for an EB1-A visa does not hold an international award, they must give proof of at least three of the following things:
- The applicant has been awarded a slightly less renowned national or international acclaim and recognized for their abilities.
- The applicant is a member of prestigious associations and organizations related to their field or in general.
- They are taken as experts in their area or field of work and have assessed others’ work.
- The applicant has made a significant contribution to the fields of art, science, or other fields. Their contributions have brought change and development to the world.
- The applicant’s achievements have been published in trade and media announcements.
- The applicant’s work has been displayed in renowned exhibitions or shows.
- They have received significant media success due to the art they have performed or created. The evaluation can be done based on box office collection or entertainment sales.
- They make a high income.
Since the process can be complex and time-consuming, it would be in your best interest to speak to a lawyer and let them assist you in the process.