With more than 1.5 billion monthly visitors, Bing is one of the most powerful search engines after Google. It’ll be a mistake if you ignore this platform for your marketing campaign.
Keeping this in mind today I’m going to tell you how easily you can create Bing Ads account for maximum reach.
Let move on…
Why Should I Use Bing Ads?
As an advertiser, you should always seek new opportunities that offer some of the great benefits. Some of these are as follows,
- Higher Engagement – It’s great to use the Bing search engine for marketing. With less competition is easy to reach out to potential customers quickly that results in better ROI and higher conversion rates.
- More Control On Targeting – Microsoft Bing Ads provides more control on mobile and demographics targeting. You make adjustments in the time zone without creating the new one.
- Import Google Ads Campaign – Advertisers have the option to directly import the Google AdWords campaign to Bing account. This helps to save time and also you can make adjustments in that if you want to.
- Less Expensive – Another reason to use Bing Ads is that it is less expensive and one can easily afford it for the marketing campaign. It is because of the few numbers of competitors on Bing.
- Simple To Set Up – To create Bing Ads account you just need to sign up with an email and some other verification details. Once you are done you can simply set up a marketing campaign on Bing.
Hope that you now got to know that there are lots of difference between Bing Ads VS Google Ads for advertisement.
How To Create Microsoft Bing Ads Account?
With so many benefits now it’s time to create Bing Ads Account for your next marketing move.
The steps that we are going to share will helps you to create a Microsoft Advertisement account easily. With Bing Ads Coupon users will get a free credit on every new sign up.
Visit the site: pagalmovies
Create Microsoft Advertising Account
- Your first is to create a new Microsoft ads account formerly known as Bing Ads. Visit the Microsoft Advertising website and click on Sign up now from the top right corner.
- From the next page, you have to click on Create one link. However, users can also sign up with their existing email addresses.
- Once done you will be asked to fill out a form by entering some of the information required to set up your account like,
- Company name
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Business Country
- Time Zone
After you provide all these details and agree with the terms of service just click on Create Account.
Research For Best Keywords
- Now you will see the dashboard of the Bing Ads account. You can directly import the Google AdWords campaign if you’re already using it. You can also create a new campaign from scratch.
- Users who want to create a new campaign must do proper keyword research to target people. You can also use Bing Ads Keyword Planner for keyword research from the dashboard under the Tools option on top.
Create First Campaign
- Head towards the dashboard & click on Create campaign.
- You’ll be then taken to the next page from where you have to choose the goal for your marketing campaign.
- Visit website
- Visit business location(s)
- Phone calls
- Dynamic search ads
- Sell catalog products
You have to select from any one of these goals according to you.
- After this, you will have to text, URL & headline, and some other details.
- Click on Save after you are done with all these.
- Now, you have to enter the target keyword and set a bid.
- The Bid amount differs based on the keywords and locations.
- Click on save and add the payment to run the campaign.
This is how you can create Microsoft Bing Ads and run a successful marketing campaign.
Microsoft Bing Ads – Conclusion
Using Bing Ads for the marketing campaign is very effective and one of the best alternatives to Google Ads. With low competition & higher conversion rates, one should not miss out on the opportunity to market the business.
But that doesn’t mean ignoring other advertisement platforms & sources. Analyze and find out the ways you are getting a return on investment only after running a campaign.
So, it’s time to reach out to potential customers from Microsoft Bing Ads by creating an account now. You can reach out more blog from this webtechcoupons And get more information about Bing Ads