- A person is said to have high blood pressure if the doctor finds it’s systolic blood pressure greater than 130 mmHg or a diastolic blood pressure greater than 80 mmHg. High blood pressure(hypertension) increases the risk of developing heart disease and stroke.
- In the year 2019, around half a million deaths in the United States occurred due to high blood pressure as the primary cause. To be more precise, 1 in every 4 hypertension patients turn out to have uncontrolled conditions.
- In terms of money, high blood pressure costs around $131 billion to the United States every year.
More About Hypertension
Hypertension, also known as high blood pressure, is a severe health complication in which the flowing blood exerts a force on the blood vessel. In addition, the force exerted by the flowing blood may eventually cause other health complications.
The worst part of high blood pressure is that hypertension symptoms may not occur during the initial stages and may take years to appear. On the other hand, keeping high blood pressure untreated can increase the risk of other health complications related to heart attack and stroke.
Thankfully, there are treatment plans for lowering the severity of hypertension patients. Once you are diagnosed with hypertension, you can work with the doctor to improve your condition.
How Do You Feel When Your Blood Pressure Is Too High?
As mentioned earlier, hypertension symptoms may appear later in the initial phase. As a result, many patients don’t even know about hypertension, especially in its initial stage. In some cases, people who do not undergo regular medical checkups may take years to recognise such health complications.
Below are some of the possible symptoms that may appear after some time of having high blood pressure, such as:-
- Shortness of breath
- Nose bleeding
- Chest pain
- Visual changes
- Blood in the urine
In case you experience the symptoms mentioned earlier, seek immediate medical treatment. It is not essential that all the symptoms occur, but waiting for them to occur can be fatal. Thus, if you experience any one of them, consult with the doctor; never take these symptoms lightly.
The best and the only way to know the presence of high blood pressure is a regular checkup. If you have high blood pressure in your family history, you should check twice a year for a regular check-up. This will help you to stay on top of any possible issues that may occur.
Even though men with high blood pressure have no symptoms initially, they may feel the difference on the bed. This is not something based on case studies, there are proven studies that relate the relationship between high blood pressure and libido.
Men with high blood pressure sometimes experience low libido or erection difficulty. Being awkward, they try to treat it themselves with commonly known pills like Cenforce 200. However, doing so will be dangerous. In addition, Cenforce 200 contains Sildenafil Citrate that often interacts with the nitrate group of medicine that is often prescribed to blood pressure patients. Therefore, never consume any medicine without consulting the doctor, even in the case of Cenforce 200.
What Should I Do If My BP Is High?
The condition has become so common that medical science has come up with multiple treatments. Moreover, apart from the treatment, a healthy lifestyle is necessary for every high blood pressure patient. Therefore, a healthy lifestyle and regular medication are the most common way of resolving blood pressure symptoms.
Below are some of the commonly prescribed medicines for high blood pressure patients:-
- Beta-blockers: It is a category of medicine that lowers the pressure in the blood vessel, which further reduces the amount of blood pumped through the arteries with each beat. It also works on certain hormones in the human body that raises your blood pressure.
- Diuretics: Increase in sodium level, and excess fluid in your body also increases pressure in the blood. It is also called water pills that help to remove excess sodium from your kidney. With the release of sodium, extra fluid in your bloodstream moves into your urine.
- ACE inhibitors: Angiotensin is a chemical that results in blood vessels and artery walls tightening and becoming narrow. ACE inhibitors prevent the body from releasing certain chemicals that increase the pressure of the blood.
- Angiotensin II receptors blockers(ARBs): ACE inhibitors combined with ARBs and blocks angiotensin from binding with receptors. Without this chemical, the blood vessels won’t tighten and help in relaxing blood vessels, consequently lowering the blood pressure.
- Calcium channel blockers: Such medicines work by blocking some of the calcium from entering the cardiac muscles of your heart. This consequently results in less forceful heartbeats and lowers blood pressure. These drugs also work in the blood vessels by relaxing them and consequently lowering the blood pressure.
- Alpha-2 agonists: Such medications change the nerve impulses that consequently cause blood vessels to tighten. As a result, it causes blood vessels to relax, reducing the blood pressure.
NOTE: Never try to self medicate. Men with high blood pressure often have symptoms initially but sometimes have difficulty with erection or low libido. Men falling under such conditions often try to self medicate through commonly known pills like Cenforce 200. However, doing this will worsen your condition as Cenforce 200 affects the blood flow and consequently exerts pressure on the heart. Thus, consuming Cenforce 200 will worsen your condition. Always consult your doctor before taking any medicine, including Cenforce 200.