Hemp extract is priced differently depending on purity extraction process can be classified into 4 types as follows:
- Full Spectrum CBD is CBD that still contains substances. It contains other phytocannabinoids and THC and flavoring compounds (Terpenes), and antioxidants (Flavonoids).
- CBD Isolate is pure CBD, often made in crystalline or powder form, hence CBD Crystalline or CBD kaufen Powder. It is a fine white, tasteless, odorless substance. It is used in food, beverages, cosmeceuticals and costs 900-1,300 US dollars per kg.
- Broad Spectrum CBD or CBD Distillate is a CBD substance that still contains other substances. as in Category 1, only THC is extracted or isolated, or maybe slightly contaminated but does not exceed the legal limit of each country. Make high demand The average price per kilogram is 2,400-4,200 US dollars.
- Water Soluble CBD is water-soluble CBD (CBDs type 1-3 are insoluble. Therefore, it is necessary to use oil as a solvent, such as cold-pressed coconut oil, fatty acids, or medium-chain triglyceride). The average price per kilogram is 1,850-3,200 US dollars.
Most companies that operate hemp in the global market are in the United States, Canada, China, and Australia. It has a revenue growth rate of 70-100% per year (during 2017-2019), but because most entrepreneurs are still in the early stages of investment, High cost of research and development; as a result, the overall profit is still not very high.
Unlocking Thai hemp has created a new industrial chain.
In the past, hemp has not been allowed for commercial or industrial use. Making the domestic market still small Most of them are basic handicrafts. The Center sells woven fabrics from hemp fibers for the Arts and Crafts, the Royal Project Foundation. And highland research and development institutes (Public Organization) or OSMEP have been conducting research and development on the cultivation and processing of hemp products since 2005. In 2014, OSMEP promoted the commercial cultivation of hemp. At Baan Mai Khiri Rat and Baan Mai Yod Khiri Khiri Rat Sub-district, Phop Phra District, Tak Province, in the area of 97 rai, currently has been expanded to 150 rai, resulting in Thailand importing semi-raw materials made from hemp, worth approximately 4.71 million baht in 2015 and reduced to 2.36. million baht in 2020.
The government’s unlocking of the hemp business has created a new industrial chain as follows:
- The upstream industry is the supply of seeds. Plant species development, cultivation from the procurement/importing of seeds (non-planting), selling seeds for commercial cultivation (Selling the whole plant or parts of the plant), and developing their plant strains to meet the market demand for CBD kaufenor THC. Most entrepreneurs are farmers. community enterprise Experimental plots of universities or educational institutions or entrepreneurs from the midstream and downstream industries who start experimenting with planting for use in research and development of their products or government agencies.
- Midstream industries include extraction plants, oil extracts, hemp products. Entrepreneurs process products from primary raw materials, such as the extraction of CBD kaufen, which is a high value-added product that is used in a large number of downstream industries. In addition, hemp oil is produced from hemp seeds, hemp powder, hemp waste, hemp thread, hemp fiber, etc. Most of these entrepreneurs are entrepreneurs in the pharmaceutical, food supplement, food and beverage industries, ready in the field. extraction technology.
- Downstream industries include consumer products. It extracts or intermediate hemp products as raw materials or ingredients to add new product lines. The downstream industries with the most potential and use of hemp can be classified into five significant industries: (1) Beverages consist of beverages, soft drinks, energy drinks, and beverages. Ready-to-eat alcoholic beverages, tea, coffee, and herbs (2) Food consists of condiments, bakery, pasta, and instant noodles. Cereals and Cereals, Snacks (3) Medicines and Supplements including sports health supplements, vitamins, weight management products, and traditional herbal products (4) Apparel and footwear (5) Personal care products include soap, shampoo, toothpaste, perfume, deodorant: oral care products, skin care products, and cosmetics. For More Information Visit This Site: thefrisky