Should You Hire a Toyota HiAce?
There are many types of vans you can hire in Australia, depending on your needs. If you need to transport many people or items, then you will need to hire a larger van. With so many options available, it is important to know which one will best suit your needs.
First and foremost, we want to talk about one of the best rental vans that you will find in Australia: the Toyota HiAce van. This vehicle is comfortable, reliable, and perfect for long journeys. It can seat two people and has plenty of space for luggage or other items you need to transport. In fact, Toyota says that it can carry up to 1,000kg in weight. The Toyota HiAce is also very fuel-efficient, so you won’t have to worry about spending a lot of money on petrol/diesel.
Other benefits of choosing this model include the fact that it comes with air conditioning and an excellent sound system. You’ll also find that the Toyota HiAce is easy to drive and manoeuvre, even if you’re not used to driving larger vehicles (a worry for many who lack experience in this area!).
If you see this option available, it’s the perfect way to introduce yourself to the world of van rentals.
Rent a Van with a Car License
Often, we see people asking what they need to get in place before hiring a van. However, it couldn’t be simpler in Australia. All you need is a regular car license to be able to drive a van; so long as you have a driver’s license, you’re good to go.
Of course, there are some age restrictions in place. You must be at least 21 years old and have had your license for at least one year. But other than that, nothing is stopping you from getting behind the wheel of a rental van and hitting the open road.
There are plenty of reasons why you might want to rent a van with a car license. Perhaps you’re moving house/office and need to transport some large furniture items. Or maybe you’re going on a road trip with a group of friends and need a bigger vehicle to accommodate the luggage.
Whatever the reason, there are plenty of different types of vans you can hire in Australia. Here are just a few examples:
- Small panel vans: These are the most common type of van you’ll see on the roads. They’re perfect for small moves or carrying smaller items.
- Medium panel vans: These are slightly larger than small panel vans and can accommodate medium-sized loads.
- Large panel vans: As you’ve probably guessed (it’s not a difficult code to crack!), these are the largest type of panel van and can carry very large loads.
- Motorhomes: Motorhomes, or ‘campervans’, are a great option if you’re looking to hire a van for a holiday. They come equipped with all the necessary amenities, so all you need to do is pack your bags and hit the open road.
- Cargo vans: Cargo vans are specially designed for carrying large, heavy loads. If you’re planning on moving house or transporting large items for your business, then a cargo van is the way to go.
- Minivans: Minivans are the perfect option for small families or groups of friends travelling together. They’re spacious and comfortable and come with plenty of storage space for all your luggage.
As you can see, there is something for everyone. Whatever your purpose, contact a reliable van rental company to get started today. So long as you have a car license and meet the age requirements, you can drive a van away today!