Erectile dysfunction is a common sexual problem amongst men with diabetes, affecting nearly 35-75% of the male diabetics’ population. Up to 75% of men with diabetes experience erection problems at least to some extent in their lifetime.
Men with diabetes usually develop erectile dysfunction at least 10 – 15 years earlier than men who do not suffer from the condition.
Although erectile dysfunction can affect men of any age, its risk increases as you grow older. However, ED isn’t a normal part of aging and its symptoms should never be neglected irrespective of whether you wish to carry out sexual intercourse or not.
If you have diabetes and are currently experiencing problems with erection, you might be wondering which erectile dysfunction medication works best with diabetes. There are several erectile dysfunction treatment options including oral medications (such as Vidalista, Cenforce, and Viagra), vacuum pumps, penile implants, counseling, and testosterone therapy.
Oral ED medications are one of the most widely prescribed ED treatment options. Keep reading the blog to find out which is the best ed pill for diabetics. There are also several natural remedies for erectile dysfunction treatment available that you can consider if your ED is mild and you don’t prefer undergoing medical treatment.
What Causes Erectile Dysfunction In Diabetes?
Erectile dysfunction causes are quite complex and revolve around the changes that occur in the body over time affecting the blood vessel, nerve, and muscle function.
To attain an erection, you need to have healthy blood vessels, nerves, muscles, adequate levels of male hormone (testosterone), and a sexual desire.
You can visit this fotolognews to get the latest news and also find out the world update breaking news of all time on mikandi. This is myvuhub the best web portal for you where you can get all types of news. You can also visit this site todayposting for getting more information.
Without proper functioning of nerves and blood vessels that supply blood to the penis, erectile dysfunction can still occur even if you have a desire to have sex and adequate levels of testosterone.
Several other factors also contribute to erectile dysfunction in men with diabetes, including:
- Being overweight
- Excessive alcohol intake
- Leading a sedentary lifestyle
Certain surgeries or injuries could damage the arteries and nerves that supply blood to the penis, resulting in erection problems.
Several common medications including those used to treat high blood pressure or depression can also lead to the development of ED.
Psychological factors also have a great influence on sexual function. Factors like low self-esteem, guilt, anxiety, depression, and fear of sexual failure are believed to cause nearly 10 – 20% of erectile dysfunction cases.
Most of these erectile dysfunction causes are treatable with medications. Choose the best ed pill for diabetes and improve your symptoms effectively.
How Is ED Diagnosed?
In most cases, doctors are able to diagnose erectile dysfunction just by asking a couple of questions regarding the patient’s medical and sexual history. For people with certain chronic conditions like high blood pressure or diabetes, doctors may order additional tests or a consultation with a specialist (urologist).
The additional tests people with chronic conditions may require to include:
- Physical examination
- Blood tests
- Urine tests
- Psychological examination
Which Erectile Dysfunction Medication Works Best With Diabetes?
Men with diabetes having problems getting or maintaining erections can take oral medications such as Vidalista, Cenforce, and Viagra from Cheap Medicine Shop. This particular pharmacy provides excellent quality medications at the best prices.
The best ed pill for diabetics depends upon your general health, the underlying cause, and the severity of symptoms. You may need to try a few different ED medications before you find the one that works the best for you.
Many men prefer using Vidalista for erectile dysfunction as it is a medication with peak efficiency. The effects of Vidalista stay for nearly 36 hours. This means you won’t need to take medications that frequently as compared to pills that remain effective for just 4 – 6 hours (such as Viagra).
Due to its long-lasting effects, Vidalista is also commonly referred to as “The Weekend Pill”. You just need to take one Vidalista tablet and you get to enjoy sexual intercourse with your partner for the entire weekend.
What Is Vidalista?
Vidalista is a powerful medication recommended by healthcare professionals all over the world. Its main active ingredient is tadalafil which helps treat erectile dysfunction by improving blood flow in particular parts of the body including the pelvic region. It does this by relaxing and expanding the smooth blood vessels of the penis.
Is Vidalista Safe?
Vidalista is highly safe as long as you are taking it with your doctor’s prescription and advice. Some men feel uncomfortable consulting a doctor and thus choose to buy ED pills over-the-counter. The important thing to note is that these ED pills including Vidalista are not suitable for everyone. Your doctor will need to check you thoroughly and review your medical history before recommending any erectile dysfunction medication. Vidalista is the safest and the best ed pill for diabetics for most men, however, that doesn’t mean you can skip consulting a doctor.
Natural Remedies For Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
The mild cases can easily be improved with the following natural remedies for erectile dysfunction treatment:
- Counseling – If stress, anxiety, depression, or relationship problems are the culprit behind your erectile dysfunction, getting therapy from a trained therapist or counselor could help improve your sexual desire and enhance sexual performance. With appropriate guidance, you can learn numerous strategies to mitigate your stress whether it’s regarding your relationship issues, family, work, finances, or anything else.
- Acupuncture – Acupuncture is a conventional Chinese medicine procedure in which very thin, tiny metal needles are inserted painlessly onto the specific points at the body. It helps reduce stress and improve the energy flow throughout the body. Very few risks are associated with acupuncture, however further studies are needed to confirm its effects on erectile dysfunction.
- Food and diet changes – If you are overweight/obese, losing some weight can help improve your erectile dysfunction. So, many doctors recommend switching to a healthy diet to improve sexual performance.
Some of the best foods for erectile dysfunction that you should incorporate in your diet include dark chocolate, pomegranate juice, pistachios, watermelons, leafy green vegetables, beets, tomatoes, pink grapefruit, eggs, etc. However, if you are taking Vidalista, please avoid consuming grapefruit or its juice as it can make the medication produce undesirable effects.
Avoid consuming foods such as sugar, diet soda, artificial sweeteners, processed foods, etc. as they can lead to excess weight gain and ultimately, erectile dysfunction.
- Exercise – Exercise is one of the best natural remedies for erectile dysfunction treatment. Regular exercising improves blood flow in the body, which is considered important to achieve firm erections and regulates blood pressure level by improving the concentration of nitric oxide (NO) in the body – this is exactly how different ED medications work.Visit this site lopgold.co to get various types of latest information and click here newsquora.com if you want to find out most recent news then you can also check out this one nutaku.club.